Understanding the Impact of Internalized Lies
- The psychological impact of internalized lies among abuse survivors.
- The debilitating effects of false beliefs on personal growth and recovery.
The Lies that Impede Healing
- Falsehoods hindering women's capacity to heal and progress post-abuse.
- The inclination to blame external factors while neglecting internalized lies.
- The misconception surrounding divorce and the importance of understanding biblical perspectives in abusive relationships.
- Addressing emotions like fear, doubt, and anxiety stemming from abuse and their potential to obstruct healing.
- Discernment and the ability to differentiate truth from falsehood.
Navigating Towards Healing and Truth
- The importance of taking responsibility for one's life and not relying solely on external authorities.
- Prioritizing self-discovery, discernment, and establishing healthy boundaries.
- The significance of formulating a personal mission statement.
Quick Start Guide: www.leslievernick.com/start
Charlene Quint: www.abusecare.org