Trust in God After Divorce
- Many women struggle with trusting God again after a painful divorce.
- Georgia shares her experience of feeling betrayed when her husband, a Christian, turned out to be a porn addict.
- Thers is a common feeling of being cheated by God when life doesn't align with expectations.
- Georgia emphasizes the importance of being honest with God about our doubts and anger.
- It's okay to ask why God allowed certain events to happen, even if answers may not always come.
Cultivating Spiritual Well-being
- How Georgia cultivated her spiritual well-being post-divorce.
- Tthe significance of spiritual well-being for a meaningful life.
- The role of honest expression of emotions and doubts in the journey of faith.
- Suffering doesn't mean one is not following Jesus and that storms can happen in one's Christian walk.
Making Wise Decisions
- The challenge faced by women who haven't made significant decisions on their own due to long-term marriages.
- Georgia's guidance on making decisions, the "three H's": heart, head, and Holy Spirit.
- Seeking wise counsel from fellow Christians who share similar values.
- Mistakes are opportunities for growth and learning.
Finding Joy and Purpose
- The importance of finding joy and purpose after divorce.
- Questions women can ask themselves to explore what brings them joy and meaning.
- Encourage reflection on life experiences, strengths, talents, and passions.
- The value of focusing on small moments of joy and appreciating everyday beauty.
Rebuild After Divorce Membership
- Georgia has an online coaching membership called, "ReBUILD After Divorce" which offers a community as well as a coaching platform for christian women navigating divorce.
Join Conquer! www.leslievernick.com/join
Georgia Shaffer: www.georgiashaffer.com
Georgia Shaffer's "ReBUILD After Divorce" group: www.georgiashaffer.com/rebuildmembership